I’ve seen this list among those people I follow here on the interwebz and curiosity got the better of me so I checked what it was all about.
I’m not really into online shopping that much but I do check online shops. I like shopping around at the comfort of my home plus! Without those (sometimes irksome) saleslady following you around, I mean come on! Can I shop around all by myself?! LOL.
I really like online shops that have minimalist design and well-organized when it comes to their products. Zalora’s website has all of these and it’s very user-friendly for noobs like me. You can look for items by sizes, colors, brands. It’s easy peasy! You will not get lost.
Plus, shipping is free!
After 2 days (I’m serious! Haha! There are lots of purdy stuff on the site!) of scanning their website for the five items that I would like to include in my list, I manage to come up with these. I would like to have the following items because…
- Purple Plueys - Rainy season is around the corner! I would really want to have a pair of this rain boots because it’s tedious to wear rubber slippers going to work and then clean your dirty toenails afterwards (yes, I’m very conscious with my toenails). Plus, this will avoid those pesky mud splattering on my legs.
Another thing, since I work in graveyard shift and I always have this ridiculous fear that I’ll get mugged or something, with this boots, I think I can outrun them and at the same time, lessening the chance of slipping and tripping. Silly, right?
- Grey Ready For The Rain - You can withstand any floods and rains in style! Same reasons with #1. It’s just that, this one is of neutral color and it will go well with most of my clothes.
- Nike Free Waffle AC Leather - I’ve been jogging for a quite while and I think, having a pair of decent running/training shoes will help me avoid those pains in the shin and ankle for having inappropriate shoes for running. Continuous jogging > Better body figure > more chances for clothes to buy in Zalora! LOL!
- Feiyue FE AS SERIES WAXY LEATHER - Something for the boyfriend. ❤
- Missy Black collared 3/4 Tunic - I have to wear smart casual every Monday and this will definitely be a good addition to my wardrobe.
And I think that I can also wear this top in a laid-back manner, just pair it with shorts and my CAT boots. Multi-purpose top!