Testing if I still know how to use Photoshop. Pictures used were outtakes from my homework.
Originally by Sidda.
- reading old Facebook messages
- writing this post, duh :p
- listening to Jasmine Thompson’s covers in YouTube
- thinking of updating my other Tumblr and 500px
- smelling pizza!
- wishing that I’ll wake up early tomorrow because I don’t want to catch the rush hour
- hoping that I’ll be able to spend my remaining 2-day off productively
- wearing grey shirt and my highschool sweat pants
- loving the Manila urban streets!
- wanting more days off haha :x
- needing to start working on that waaaay overdue flower crown!
- feeling contended
- clicking from one tab to another on my internet browser
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you would like to catch me online, I spend more of my free time lately in Facebook.
How about you, how are you today?
I can’t help but fall in love with Manila’s urban scene. Kudos to my sister for being a good sport and for being purdy yesterday, it was her first time to walk around this much in busy streets. We’ll do this again, ha? Also I would like to thank M too for helping me carry our stuff and making sure male onlookers *ahem* stay within their acceptable proximity.
I’m still swamped with backlogs and I would really like to update my other pages too with recent works. I just don’t know where to start. So many pictures to edit, so little time. *sighs*
“Your photos are amazing!”
I’m happy that you liked my photos, that means a lot to me. I’ll keep on practicing! :D
Muse: ze sister!
Emily Soto is undeniably my inspiration for this funshoot. *u*
I’m currently in Laguna and my mom’s laptop doesn’t have Photoshop nor Lightroom *sobs*, so I had to settle for Photoscape in the meantime.
Yay or nay?