Little Tokyo, Chino Roces Ave, Makati
National Science Complex Amphitheater, University of the Philippines - Diliman, Q.C.
Still “hiding” and deleting posts. I’ve been wanting to do this without deleting my Tumblr page, haha. Starting with a clean slate soon! I’m now on my October 2012 archive and hopefully I’ll be able to finish this before Sunday. I would like to start posting my backlogs na. *sighs*
If you’re looking for an old post of mine, just send me a private message, I can still check if I still have it (like tutorials, free curves). I might restore some of them, depends on my mood.
On the other note, I’m currently watching Kill La Kill! Bad-ass anime! Highly recommended!
Okay, back to work.
“San banda sa divisoria maraming artificial flowers? :( help pls huhu”
OMG, sorry late reply! Hindi na kasi ako gaano nagta Tumblr! Ngayon lang ako nag check ng inbox. Sa 168 Mall, sa Soler wing. I think somewhere sa 3rd floor. Pero ang pinaka mura eh yung sa Tabora street, sa labas naman yun. Malalaman mong andun ka kapag nakakita ka na ng mga pang arts and crafts.
Originally by Sidda.
- reading graphic design blogs
- writing a list of things that I should be able to accomplish tonight
- listening to “Ironic” - Alanis Morissete
- thinking of new designs for my future flower crowns
- smelling mosquito-killer coils?
- wishing that it’s payday already, LOL!
- hoping for a good week ahead
- wearing white sando and blue plaid shorts
- loving the long days off
- wanting more days off haha :x
- needing to start being productive!
- feeling alone at the moment, not the lonely type of alone though.
- clicking from one tab to another on my internet browser
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you would like to catch me online, I spend more of my free time lately in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
How about you, how are you today?